Swiss Patent 3364 was the foundational patent for Alb. Jeanneret & Frères, later called Jeanneret-Brehm, Les Fils de Jeanneret-Brehm, and Excelsior Park. Originally registered on March 21, 1891, the patent was reassigned to Jeanneret-Frères on October 20, 1894, Jeanneret-Brehm on December 4, 1901, renewed on October 13, 1903, and renewed again on November 22, 1918. The design of the bridge was essential to the identity of the Jeanneret watches.
The movement design specified in the patent was put into production as the Excelsior Park JB1 Family and continued to be produced at least through the 1930s.