This patent was registered in 1912 by Jeanneret-Brehm & Cie. shortly after acquiring Magnenat-LeCoultre but before the name Excelsior Park came into common use. By this time the company was still using the name Usine du Parc in reference to their Saint-Imier factory and had registered the name Speedway Watch Co. in English-speaking countries.
The patent was registered under the name Jeanneret-Brehm, the alliance name of Henri Jeanneret, as it came after Albert left and Constant was focused elsewhere. The firm would become known as Excelsior Park after 1911.
This patent shows the confusion over the term “Assortiment“, which means “set” in French but is more commonly used to refer to the components of an escapement rather than a pendant.